What we offer
Nitartha Institute courses are modeled on the Tibetan shedra (monastic college/Buddhist Studies) and gomdra (meditation retreat) systems. In addition, Nitartha offers courses in the arts, healing, and language.
To log in to your Student Registration Account (A.S.A.P.), Click Here.
To log in to your Moodle Account, Click Here.
Sign up for our newsletter to find out about upcoming programs near you.
Mind and Its World I & Clear Thinking
January 7 - March 18, 2015 in Seattle, WA
BUD 501 Mind and Its World I: Valid Cognition & BUD 502 Clear Thinking will be offered as a combo course, onsite in Seattle, WA. This class will not be available online. For more information and to register, click here.
- 11 Wednesdays, January 7 - March 18, 7pm-9pm
- 4 Saturdays, January 10, 24, February 7, 21, 10am-12pm
Mind and Its World II - 9/2 to 11/25
BUD 510 Mind and Its World II: Mental Events & Causality will be offered onsite in Boulder, CO and New York City. This class will also be available online. To register, click here.
- Tuesdays, 9/2 - 9/30, (6pm-8pm MST/8pm-10pm EST)
- Tuesday, 10/21 - 11/25, (6pm-8pm MST/8pm-10pm EST)
Did you see these ads in Tricycle & Buddhadharma?
Support Nitartha Institute
Help Nitartha realize Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche's vision to transplant Buddhism to the West and to train Western students in the full depth of the scholastic and meditative traditions.
- Nitartha Institute in Europe Slideshow
- Innovation in Recently Completed Clear Thinking Course
- Mind and Its World I: Valid Cognition in Boulder & NYC, Jan 7-Mar 4
- Nitartha Alumni Federation (NAF) on Facebook
- Nitartha In Poland
- Weekend Art Course at Nalanda West in Seattle, Nov 30-Dec 1
- Courses Conducted in Spanish