What we offer
Nitartha Institute courses are modeled on the Tibetan shedra (monastic college/Buddhist Studies) and gomdra (meditation retreat) systems. In addition, Nitartha offers courses in the arts, healing, and language.
Sign up for our newsletter to find out about upcoming programs near you.
2014 Summer Institute Registration Open
Registration for the 2014 Summer Institute at Western Washington University is open. To see more information about this year's program, visit our 2014 Summer Institute webpage.
Did you see these ads in Tricycle & Buddhadharma?
Nitartha Europe Offering Spring Program
Nitartha Europe will be offering two sets of courses from March 14 - March 22 at the training center PGE,,Złote Brzozy in Warsaw, Poland.
- Mind and Its World I and Clear Thinking
- Mind and Its World III and Debate I & II
(For students who have finished Mind and Its World I and Clear Thinking
Mahamudra and the Four Conditions
Stephanie Johnston will lead a brand new program entitled "Mahamudra and the Four Conditions." The program will be March 28-29 at the San Francisco Shambhala Center. For more information, click here.
Support Nitartha Institute
Help Nitartha realize Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche's vision to transplant Buddhism to the West and to train Western students in the full depth of the scholastic and meditative traditions.
- Nitartha Institute in Europe Slideshow
- Innovation in Recently Completed Clear Thinking Course
- Mind and Its World I: Valid Cognition in Boulder & NYC, Jan 7-Mar 4
- Nitartha Alumni Federation (NAF) on Facebook
- Nitartha In Poland
- Weekend Art Course at Nalanda West in Seattle, Nov 30-Dec 1
- Courses Conducted in Spanish