What we offer
Nitartha Institute courses are modeled on the Tibetan shedra (monastic college/Buddhist Studies) and gomdra (meditation retreat) systems. In addition, Nitartha offers courses in the arts, healing, and language.
To log in to your Moodle Account, Click Here.
Sign up for our newsletter to find out about upcoming programs near you.
Mind and Its World II
Online and Inclass, Seattle WA
Mind and Its World II: Modes of Engagement will be offered at Nalanda West in Seattle, Washington from September 16 - November 18. For more details, Click Here.
20 Summers of Nitartha Institute
Click below to see a slideshow of pictures from the past 20 summers:
Greetings from the 2015 Summer Institute at Western Washington University
(Lucky students saying hello to all Nitartha students who were not able to make it this year.)
Support Nitartha Institute
Help Nitartha realize Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche's vision to transplant Buddhism to the West and to train Western students in the full depth of the scholastic and meditative traditions.
- Book Signing with Karl Brunnholzl
- Clear Thinking in Connecticut
- R.D. Salga at Nalanda West
- Nitartha Institute in Europe Slideshow
- Innovation in Recently Completed Clear Thinking Course
- Mind and Its World I: Valid Cognition in Boulder & NYC, Jan 7-Mar 4
- Nitartha Alumni Federation (NAF) on Facebook
- Nitartha In Poland
- Weekend Art Course at Nalanda West in Seattle, Nov 30-Dec 1
- Courses Conducted in Spanish