Register now for an amazing summer of Buddhist teachings and meditation!
Choose your track:
- Buddhist Studies (Shedra) with its Foundational, Intermediate and Advanced curriculum
- Meditation Intensive (Gomdra) with teachings on the Ocean of Definitive Meaning
- Thangka Painting (Science of Creative Arts)
In addition to the main classes of your track, you can choose among Lujong, Tibetan and Mudra Space Awareness for a full experience of body and mind!
Note: The main teachings by Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche and Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen will be offered with Chinese translation.
The Shedra program becomes extremely beneficial and supportive for our practice. The studies we do in the Shedra classes are not just for becoming a scholar or well versed in literature. They are all connected with our practice and they help us to demystify our mind and its world. Everybody likes Mahamudra und Dzogchen, but the practice of Mahamudra und Dzogchen very much depends on the understanding that we develop through the Shedra classes.
– Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche
Can’t attend in person?
If you are not able to join us in person at the Nitartha Institute this summer, you can join the following online classes:
- Distinguishing the Views and Philosophies with Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche
- Lama Mipham’s Beacon of Certainty with Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen
Find our more on the Summer Institute’s website!