Nitartha Institute Marketing Director
Nitartha Institute is recruiting a marketing director to develop and implement a sustainable multi-year marketing strategy. Position will average 10 hours per week over the course of a year (500 hours per year), but would have times of highlighted activity during promotional periods around winter and spring registration. Free attendance for Summer Institute is included. Pay is $20 per hour for a projected amount of $10,000 per year.
Your job is to expand the year around marketing initiatives of Nitartha Institute with a primary focus on the Summer Institute and secondary focus on local and online classes.
- Create a sustainable multi-year marketing strategy
- Build on current marketing tools; review the current year-round marketing plan, and generate new ideas and initiatives.
- Generate specific strategies that reach our underrepresented cohorts (i.e. millennials)
- Develop print and online ads and create a Nitartha Institute Newsletter with a growing subscription base
- Create, post, and manage social media marketing campaign
- Work with a web developer to develop a new Nitartha website that meets current marketing standards.
You will be part of a great team and work closely with the director and executive committee of a successful 25-year running Institute.
A Background in marketing is preferred; particularly with practical marketing work experience.
The ability to work well independently and also work with a dynamic team of experienced administrators, faculty and staff.
Familiarity with Nitartha, the curriculum, and summer program, are all considered a plus but not necessary to apply for the position.
Send resume to email@example.com.
If you have any questions before applying, please contact Michael at 720-310-0422.